- Due to the wild time we've all had the last couple years, it is requested that clients experiencing any symptoms of illness (coughing, sneezing, wheezing, GI symptoms, loss of taste and/or smell, body aches, chills, fatigue, sore throat, etc.) replan their appointments.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, it is requested that you refrain from visiting the studio for 2 weeks after exposure.
- At this time, additional visitors during appointment times can NOT be accommodated. Please do not bring any guests along to your appointment.
- For the time being, excess linens have been removed from the studio. Please dress accordingly, as sheets and blankets are not currently in use on the facial bed. The bed does have a warmer which I am happy to turn on for my guests who tend to be cold.
- 24 hour advance notice of cancellation is requested.
- If cancelling less than 24 hours prior to scheduled service, a late cancellation fee of 50% of scheduled services may be billed to card on file.
- The online scheduler does not allow for less than 24 hour cancellations to appointments. If cancelling less than 24 hour prior to appointment, please text or leave a voicemail at 615-625-2155.
- This policy applies to gift certificates and prepaid packages.
Out of courtesy to each of my guests, I cannot allow late arrivals to disrupt the start time of my existing appointments. If you know you will be late, please text 615-625-2155 to determine if rescheduling is necessary.
- When arriving late, your appointment must still be completed by the appropriate time and may mean certain elements of your treatment must be omitted.
- Full payment of scheduled services is applicable for late arrivals.
Payments may be made by cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Hours of Operation
As a solo studio, there are not concrete hours of operation at the location. Walk-ins are not accepted, and I am unable to consult with drop-ins during studio hours as I am working with pre-scheduled guests.
Reservations - by Appointment Only
To ensure you reserve the best time for your schedule, please try to plan your appointments at least 2 weeks in advance. Weekend and evening appointments go quickly, and same-day appointments are rarely available.
When reserving your appointment, it is important to highlight any health conditions, allergies, medications, or injuries that might affect your ability to receive facial and skin care treatments.
If you are pregnant, please let me know upon reserving your appointment. Some treatments are not recommended during pregnancy.
Kiddos are a gift from heaven, and I want them to be safe and sound! Due to the nature of clinical skin care equipment, products, hot wax pots, etc. it is requested that children are not brought along to appointments.