CAUTION: Lots of Details Ahead!
This is a complete layout of every aspect of The Clearing Program.
How the Acne Clearing Program Works
Acne is a challenging skin disorder, and traditional methods for clearing acne often fail because they either a) aren't addressing the real root of the problem, or b) the treatments, medications, and products are typical cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all methods that simply aren't suitable for each individual person's needs.
When you come to The Lantern Skin Studio for an Acne Consultation, you're going to experience something quite different. Together, we will complete a comprehensive consultation, skin analysis, and skin sensitivity test. Based on the results of the consultation, I will provide you with a tailored plan for clearing your skin - not just "a" plan - but your own personalized, customized road map for clearing bothersome breakouts and healing your precious skin.
How the Program Begins
- Schedule a consultation
- During your first consultation you'll complete a comprehensive Client Questionnaire. Then, I will:
- Review your Client Questionnaire with you
- Perform an in-depth Skin Analysis to determine what type of acne you have and if it is truly acne that you're struggling with (certain disorders may look like acne, but are not - and this is a critical thing to know)
- Go over important lifestyle factors that may be contributing to your breakouts
- Check out any dietary factors that may be complicating the condition of your skin
- Discuss key ingredients that can be problematic for your skin and how to avoid them when you're shopping for personal care products
- Perform a Personalized Skin Sensitivity Test to determine which treatment products will best suit your skin
- Complete a professional grade Acne Treatment* on your skin to begin the clearing process (if you scheduled a consultation and treatment)
- Consult with you to determine if you are committed to getting clear skin - I can't clear you alone, we have to work as a team!
- Provide you with a tailored guideline for your acne home care products including what you'll need and how to use them.
After our initial consultation and your first treatment*, you'll have begun your personal journey to clear skin. We'll continue this journey together through the following steps of the program:
- You'll use your home care products every morning and evening exactly as your personalized guideline explains.
- Every two weeks, you'll come in for a Professional Skin Clearing Treatment - these treatments are the super boosts you'll need to get clear.
- During your visits, I will analyze your skin, check your progress, and your home care regimen will be adjusted. These adjustments are absolutely critical to clearing your skin.
- Once you're clear, we go into maintenance mode - adjusting your regimen to support the health of your skin while reducing actives as much as possible.
*In some cases, a first treatment is not suitable during the consultation process. Should this be the case, we will complete all other aspects of the consultation and the initial treatment can be scheduled for a date in the future.
- Consultation with Treatment - $115 (best option for those who are serious and ready to get started)
- Consultation only - $69
- Follow-Up Treatment - $75
- Package of 3 Follow-Up Treatments - $195
- Average cost of complete AM/PM homecare regimen (6-7 products) - $160
Don't! I'm here to help! This is a journey we'll walk together!
This program, as detailed as it may be, is really very simple when it comes to using it. Everything will be laid out for you, and all you have to do is follow the steps. It works if you work it!
I have put together a comprehensive FAQ to cover a wide range of questions and information. You'll likely find answers to most questions you have, but should you have any further questions, just contact me and I'll be in touch shortly!
The Acne Treatment Program at The Lantern Skin Studio is non-medical in nature, and health insurance is not accepted.